2019 Kawasaki Teryx4™ LE
Stock Image: Candy Steel Furnace Orange
Eager for action, the Kawasaki Teryx4™ side x side is built to dominate the most demanding trails. With the perfect combination of rugged sport performance and useful capability, the Teryx4 is up for a variety of challenges. Backed by the strength of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) and the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx4 is a versatile side x side that you can depend on.
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
- Double-X steel tube frame is welded strong for maximum rigidity.
- Sealed rear wet brake requires almost no maintenance.
- All-steel front brush guard helps protect bodywork.
- The V-twin fuel-injected 783cc engine produces the power needed to take on challenging terrain. With strong low- and mid-range torque, it provides the muscle to conquer the toughest trails.
- Power delivery is instant thanks to an automatic Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) and centrifugal clutch. Precise throttle response means confident driving, while automatic engine braking helps you take on challenging descents.
- Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and acceleration, while dual front disc and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90° V liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 783cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Maximum Torque: 47.0 lb-ft@ 5500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Dual A-arm with a piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.0 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.3 in
- Front Tires: Maxxis 27 x 9-14
- Rear Tires: Maxxis 27 x 11-14
- Steering: Rack-and-pinion with EPS
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 11.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Turning Radius: 16.7 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.9 x 47.6 x 8.7 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 249 lb
- Load Capacity: 1109 lb
- Seating Capacity: 4
- Towing Capacity: 1300 lb
- Lighting: (4) 20.4/10.2W LED headlights, (2) 0.24W LED taillights, 1.8W LED stoplight
- Frame: Steel Tube Double-X Reinforcement
- Overall Length: 125.4 in
- Overall Width: 61.6 in
- Overall Height: 79.7 in
- Curb Weight: 1628.8 lb**
- Wheelbase: 85.6 in
- Instruments: Multi-function digital meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking-brake indicator, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and low-oil-pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Metallic Carbon Gray, Candy Steel Furnace Orange
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, or 36 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90 deg. V
- Bore and Stroke
- 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-arm with a piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 27 x 9-14
- Rear Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 27 x 11-14
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1628.8 lb.
- 85.6 in.
- Front Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Travel
- 8.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 249 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1300 lb.
- Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Drive System
- Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Metallic Carbon Gray, Candy Steel Furnace Orange
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty