2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-FX™ EPS
The MULE PRO-FX™ is our fastest, most powerful, three-passenger MULE™ side x side ever. Built on the same rugged platform as the MULE PRO-DX™, this revolutionary side x side also comes equipped with the largest cargo bed in its class. To top it off, the MULE PRO-FX is backed confidently by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- With the power to get the job done, you can flat-load a standard-size 40x48 wooden pallet into the cargo bed, haul up to 1,000 lbs.* in the steel-based bed, and tow up to 2,000-lbs.
- 1,000-lbs.* cargo capacity easily accommodates level-loading a standard wooden pallet
- Steel-based cargo bed with enhanced durability and KQR™ cargo bed rails featuring quick release capabilities
- 2-inch hitch receiver with massive 2,000-lbs. towing capacity
- This 812cc, three-cylinder engine with massive torque has impressive pulling power for hauling and towing heavy loads across rugged terrain.
- The ladder-type construction of the welded main frame optimizes flex, rigidity and strength while intelligent design features help protect vital components.
- Exceptional riding comfort and handling come from the thoughtful engineering of four-wheel independent suspension and enough cabin space to fit 3 full-size adults comfortably.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas
- Displacement: 812cc
- Maximum Torque: 48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 75 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Turning Radius: 16.0 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 54.1 x 53.3 x 11.0 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 999 lb 600 lb maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1616 lb
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lb
- Lighting: (2) 55/60 W sealed-beam headlights
- Overall Length: 133.3 in
- Overall Width: 64.0 in
- Overall Height: 77.4 in
- Curb Weight: 1830.2 lb**
- Wheelbase: 92.3 in
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT warning indicator, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Timberline Green, Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear protective gear appropriate for the use of this vehicle. Never operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Protect the environment. The Kawasaki MULE™ side x side is an off-highway vehicle only, and is not designed, equipped, or manufactured for use on public streets; roads or highways. Obey the laws and regulations that control the use of your vehicle. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, gas
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1830.2 lb.
- 92.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 999 lb. (600 lb. max capacity for CA)
- Towing Capacity
- 2000 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Timberline Green, Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty